February 3, 2016
- With the support of Greenstone contractor, DL Consulting Ltd., the Papakilo Database now provides Google results based off of your queried search terms. This will not only increase the number of search results, but also provide you with an increased potential of finding exactly what you are looking for.July 17, 2015
- In partnership with Awaiaulu, Ulukau and DL Consulting Ltd., OHA has completed Phase II of our newspaper digitization project. The Papakilo Database now has over 58,600 digitized pages from 48 newspapers, resulting in almost 380,000 articles from 1834 - 1937. Phase III will focus on integrating with Ulukau to represent a consistent and comprehensive newspaper collection, available through both the Ulukau and the Papakilo Database websites.April 24, 2015
- In partnership with the Hawai'i State Archives, the Land Card Cataloge Index Collection at the State Archives is now available for digital search on the Papakilo Database.April 8, 2015 - In partnership with UH West O'ahu, Papakilo now provides search capability of 'Ulu'ulu, The Henry Ku'ualoha Giugni Moving Image Archive of Hawai'i, the official archive for moving images in the State of Hawai'i. This collaboration will provide access to the following collections: Juniroa Productions, KGMB Archives, Victoria Keith Productions, HKG Pilot Project and Ted Shibuya Collections.Feb. 18, 2015
- In partnership with David Forbes, Awaiaulu and the University of Hawai'i Press, the Papakilo Database now provides access to all four volumes of David Forbes' Hawaiian National Bibliography.Sept. 11, 2014
- The Papakilo Database has just made available a Whaling ship database, through our partnership with the Bishop Museum covering ships departing Honolulu from the 1840's to the 1890's. Mahalo to our partner, Bishop Museum, as well as Melenani Waialae and DL Consulting for formatting and uploading this valuable piece of information.April 4, 2011
- OHA officially launches the Papakilo Database.
Total Page Views: